Thank you for choosing Bare Bones Grill and Brewery. It is our goal to provide you with the finest quality food and the highest standard of service available. The following policies and menus were designed to help us assure you of these goals. We will be glad to help you with your menu selections and any details necessary to make your function a success. We look forward to working with you.
Please call us at (410) 461-0770 during business hours and speak with Alison or Rob.
BareBones Banquet Policies:
- Parties of 15 or less may order off of the menu, parties larger must preorder.
- Buffet parties are a minimum of 20 people and are "in-house only", no carry-out.
- Sit-down parties are limited to FOUR menu selections. No exceptions
- There is no charge for the room.
- Side orders must be the same for each menu selection. NO EXCEPTIONS.
(ex: All Teriyaki CHICKEN would be served with baked potato and applesauce)
- Menu selections and how many of each selection must be received by Bare Bones three (3)-business day's prior to function. Failure to do so could result in shortages of requested items.
- Signed contracts are required. Deposits by cash or check for the room may APPLY. Failure to return this contract cancels reserved date. Payment in full is due on the day of event.
- 6% sales tax and 20% gratuity will be added to all food and beverage charges with a minimum gratuity charge of $40.00 for lunch and $50.00 for DINNER.
- All Food and Beverage will be on one (1) check unless previous arrangements are made.
- You are permitted to bring special occasion cakes at no extra charge.
- Room set-up will be at the discretion of Bare Bones unless previous arrangements are made.
- SERVING times are required and Bare Bones will promptly adhere to these times.
- Bare Bones will provide one (1) server per 40 people, and two (2) servers for larger parties. If you desire additional servers, there will be a fee of $40.00 per server.
- Use of the banquet room on a Friday or Saturday night requires an $800.00 minimum in food and beverage (includes alcohol).